- Let the dog out at 3am for a random, but apparently urgent need to pee
- Woken up to horrible cramps and heavy flow
- Tried to coach (while soothing and encouraging) RR through a constipated bowel movement
- Given RR half of a suppository due to said constipation
- Put ear drops in my wife’s ear because she has an ear infection
- Dropped RR off at school, where she refused to walk in on her own, due to feeling sad (I don’t blame her)
- Dropped my wife off at the doctor’s office for ear infection (her) and constipation (RR) remedies and treatment suggestions
- Took my cat to the vet for a vaccine and post-nasal-infection check-up
- Drove to work
- Biked from my parking spot to a local sandwich shop, where I bought lunch for myself and my wife
- Sat down at my desk (now, here at noon)
No one on Facebook needs to know all of this, and Twitter is just too damn limiting in characters. That said, I need a drink. Criminy.
Posted on December 4, 2013, in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink. 3 Comments.
Drinks Needed ASAP it sounds like!
Was the sandwich good?
Have two drinks! That’s a lot for one day!